If you have pre-ordered the game and are wondering how to earn some name on the video game platform by winning, then this article is for you. We are going to talk about the hacks that will not be effective but will also not get caught by the artificial intelligence programmed in the video game. In this article, we are also going to tell console owners for both Xbox and PlayStation how to use cheating hacks and cheat codes on a device so that you come first in every session. Our battlefield 2042 hacks will also help you to take on any enemy with a variety of weapons, including rifles, snipers, automobiles and vehicles, etc.
How will our ESP Cheat help you as a player?
The new BF2042 is going to bring in seven new maps in case you weren’t aware of it. Each of these seven maps has been designed to support 128 players at once. When you will use the ESP as a player you will be highlighted with a box showing your position at all times. This means that instead of having to hide out on every map from one corner to another, you can run your heart out because you will be able to see everybody.
The ESP will display red outlines when you are unable to hit a player and green outlines once a player is dead and you have hit it.
What are the different maps available in the new version of Battlefield 2042?
As we have mentioned earlier there are seven different maps available on the new version of Battlefield 2042. Don’t worry if you are not yet aware of the details relevant to the seven maps, we have got it covered for you.
- Orbital: this map includes the massive rocket base where the rocket blasts off. In addition to that, the map includes extreme weather patterns which include tornadoes and storms.
- Hourglass: An ESP cheat works efficiently on this map because it contains a huge city that includes dust storms and strained visibility.
- Kaleidoscope: it is located in South Korea and the city is massive and magnificent, a player will be able to zip line between skyscrapers and can use snipers and other ammunitions to take out the enemy easily.
- Manifest: the map is designed concerning a harbor and has a lot of hiding places throughout the map but you will have to go through a lot of nature’s wrath including tornadoes and strong wind.
- Discard: this map is stationed on a massive beach in a strip where disbanded ships are laying.
- Breakaway: this map is stationed in Antarctica where there are huge cliffs and you will have the opportunity to blow up fuel and oil tanks. You can leave a huge impact by leaving massive fires behind.
- Renewal: you will require a parachute into this map, and fight the enemies on the side of the fortress. You will be able to find two separate sides of the walled fortress.